Radiator Test and Repair Stand, Type 1a (Single Station)
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand P/N 8302 meets all requirements of military specification MIL-S-4534C, is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop air and gas to place in operation.
Part Number: 8302
National Stock Number (NSN): 4910-00-505-4786 Type 1a
Dimensions: 75" Long x 47" Wide x 62" High
Net Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)Email For More Info
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand P/N 8302 meets all requirements of military specification MIL-S-4534C, is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop air and gas to place in operation. The unit consists of a freestanding tank which contains a work platform which may be lowered into the tank for pressure testing radiators. The radiator test equipment stand contains a tool table and control center which are located at the right side of the operator. The control center has an air supply system for pressure testing heat exchangers and to provide combustion air for the gas torch. A panel mounted regulator is used to adjust the air pressure. A lubricator provides lubrication to the platform elevating cylinder and a panel mounted selector valve is provided to position the work platform as required. The test stand is constructed from 10 gauge steel, is welded both externally and internally and is finished with a water-resistant epoxy coating specifically designed for water tanks. As with all our test stands, this unit available in stainless steel.
- Overall Dimensions - 75" long x 47" wide x 62" high
- 34" work table height.
- Radiator Lift Capacity - 650 lbs.
- Gas pressure requirements - 6.9-13.8 inches water column, 30 CFH each torch.
- Air Pressure Requirements - 100-150 psi.
- Gas torches - Permanently attached to machine. Supplied with low, medium and high heating tips.
- Air Pressure Regulation - 0-150 psi.
- Air Accessories - OSHA compliant air blow gun on retractable hose and regulated air test hose with test valve.
- Accessory Adapters - Complete set of plugs and adapters furnished for leak testing different sized radiators.
- Radiator Brackets - Adjustable bar on lifting platform to hold radiators.
- Paint - Two coats of MIL-P-24441, 2 part epoxy finish.
- Dimensions: 75" Long x 47" Wide x 62" High
- Net Weight: 500 lbs (227 kg)