Radiator Flow Test Machine
The Radiator Flow Test Machine P/N 8601 meets all requirements of military specification MIL-F-45955A (AL).
Part Number: 8601
National Stock Number (NSN): 4910-00-075-2395
Dimensions: 65" Wide x 30" Deep x 66" High
Net Weight: 675 lbs (306 kg)Email For More Info
The Radiator Flow Test Machine P/N 8601 meets all requirements of military specification MIL-F-45955A (AL). It is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop electrical power to place in operation. A power cable complete with three prong grounding plug is permanently attached to the machine for this purpose. The unit consists of a water storage tank, a pumping system, a flow measuring system, a support and workstation, and the required hose adapters for connection to different size radiators. The complete unit is mounted on swiveling casters. The flow rate is infinitely adjustable from 0 to 120 gallons per minute by means of a panel mounted control valve. The machine is constructed from heavy 10 gauge steel, is double welded and is coated externally and internally with a water-resistant epoxy coating. Flow measurement is accomplished by a digital panel meter with a calibrated accuracy of plus or minus 3 percent of scale between 5 and 120 gallons per minute. Higher flows available on request.
- Flow Capacity - 0-120 GPM.
- Weight Capacity, Work Table - 1000 pounds.
- Electrical requirements - 30 amp, 115 volt, 60 hertz, single phase.
- Accessory Adapters - Hose adapters furnished for testing different size radiators.
- Radiator Support Brackets - Adjustable bar on work table to support radiators.
- Dimensions: 65" Wide x 30" Deep x 66" High
- Net Weight: 675 lbs (306 kg)