8801HT/9801HT Safety Test Chamber Kit for both new and existing 8801 and 9801 testers US Army, USAF
The 8801HT retrofit safety test chamber kit is designed specifically for existing 8801-8801B and 9801B hydrostatic hose test systems in the field. It may also be ordered complete with a new 8801B or 9801B tester.
Part Number: 8801HT-72x24x12
Dimensions: 93” X 16” X 18” High
Net Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)Email For More Info
The 8801HT/9801HT safety test chamber kit is designed specifically for existing 8801-8801B and 9801B hydrostatic hose test systems in the field. It may also be ordered complete with a new 8801B or 9801B tester. The stainless test chamber allows users to test hose assemblies within the confines of the 12 gauge stainless enclosure, providing safety for operating personnel. Additional features such as the door safety interlock may be added, which prevents pressure build up if door is open and dumps pressure if door is opened while under test. See our customization page for a variety of options.
- ?? Approximate Dry Weight – Base model: 52 pounds
- Test chamber model: 295 pounds
- ?? Maximum Fluid Discharge Pressure – 15,000 psi
- ?? Maximum Inlet Air Requirements – 8 cfm at 100 psi
- ?? Fluid – MIL-H-5606 or MIL-H-83282 hydraulic fluids, P-D-680 solvent, potable water and most other petroleum based fluids. Other fluids upon request.
- ?? Precision regulator – Allows precise control of hydrostatic pressure at both high and low pressures.
- ?? Factory set air pressure relief valve – Prevents over-pressurization of tester.
- ?? High Pressure Gauges– ASME B40.1 grade 1A hydraulic pressure gauges, 1% full scale accuracy ?? Bleed Valve – Assists bleeding of air prior to test. Releases pressure prior to disconnecting unit after test.
- ?? Hose Assembly Test Adapters — One set 37° flared test adapters for MS28741 hose ends. Two each per set, –3 through –16 (3/16” - 1”). One set flareless test adapters for MS28762 hose ends. Two each per set, –3 through –16 (3/16” - 1”). Adapters mounted in integral stainless shelves with laser cut foam retainer inserts.
- ?? All stainless steel base plate, reservoir and high pressure wetted components – Strength, durability, corrosion resistance. Test chamber fabricated in 12 gauge stainless steel with 1/2” polycarbonate door. Reservoir capacity 5.5 gallons.
- Dimensions: 93” X 16” X 18” High
- Net Weight: 295 lbs (134 kg)