Radiator Test and Repair Stand, Type 2 (Two Station)
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand, P/N 9001, meets all requirements of military specification MIL-S-4534C, is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop air and gas to place in operation.
Part Number: 9001
National Stock Number (NSN): 4910-00-078-9190
Dimensions: 97" Long x 83" Wide x 72" High
Net Weight: 1250 lbs (567 kg)Email For More Info
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand, P/N 9001, meets all requirements of military specification MIL-S-4534C, is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop air and gas to place in operation. This is a dual unit with two workstations. A tool table and control center is located at the right side of each operator. Each control center has an air supply system for pressure testing and to provide combustion air for the gas torches. Panel mounted regulators are used to adjust the air pressure. A lubricator provides lubrication to the platform elevating cylinders and panel mounted selector valves are provided to position the work platform as required. Two selector valves are provided at each station, one is used to raise the individual platform singly and the other will raise both platforms simultaneously. The test stand is constructed from 10 gauge steel, is welded both externally and internally and is finished with a water-resistant epoxy coating specifically designed for water tanks. As with all our test stands, this unit available in stainless steel.
- Radiator Lift Capacity - 650 lbs. each elevating table operated independently. 1300 lbs. with both elevating tables synchronized.
- Gas pressure requirements - 6.9-13.8 inches water column, 30 CFH each torch.
- Air Pressure Requirements - 100-150 psi.
- Gas torches - Permanently attached to machine. Supplied with low, medium and high heating tips.
- Air Pressure Regulation - 0-150 psi.
- Air Accessories - OSHA compliant air blow gun on retractable hose and regulated air test hose with test valve.
- Accessory Adapters - Two complete sets of plugs and adapters furnished for leak testing different sized radiators.
- Radiator Brackets - Adjustable bars on lifting platforms to hold radiators.
- Paint - Two coats of MIL-P-24441, 2 part epoxy finish.
- Dimensions: 97" Long x 83" Wide x 72" High
- Net Weight: 1250 lbs (567 kg)