Radiator Test and Repair Stand, Type 1b (w/ Integral Flow Tester)
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand with integral Flow Tester is our most popular piece of radiator test equipment as it combines the functionality of a leak and repair stand with that of a flow test system, reducing both cost and footprint.
Part Number: 9401A
National Stock Number (NSN): 4910-00-505-4786 Type 1b
Dimensions: 80" Long x 47" Wide x 62" High
Net Weight: 625 lbs (283 kg)Email For More Info
The Radiator Test and Repair Stand with integral Flow Tester is our most popular piece of radiator test equipment as it combines the functionality of a leak and repair stand with that of a flow test system, reducing both cost and footprint. This radiator test and repair stand meets all the requirements of military specification MIL-S-4534C, is completely self contained and requires only connection to a source of shop air and gas to place in operation. The Type 1b test stand is identical to Type 1a except that Type 1b contains an integral flow tester with capacities to 75 GPM (higher capacities are available per request). Flow measurement is accomplished by a digital panel meter with a calibrated accuracy of plus or minus 3 percent. In addition to all the accessories and adapters included in the Type1a, the Type 1b is also provided with two 3 ft. long hoses for flow testing radiators in the test stand and two 8 ft. long hoses for on-vehicle testing. The test stand is constructed from 10 gauge steel, is welded both externally and internally and is finished with a water-resistant epoxy coating specifically designed for water tanks. As with all our test stands, this unit available in stainless steel.
- Radiator Lift Capacity - 650 lbs.
- Gas pressure requirements - 6.9-13.8 inches water column, 30 CFH each torch.
- Air Pressure Requirements - 100-150 psi.
- Electrical Requirements - 115/220 Volt, 60 hz, single phase. Will operate at 50 Hz with a slight reduction in max flow.
- Gas torches - Permanently attached to machine. Supplied with low, medium and high heating tips.
- Air Pressure Regulation - 0-150 psi.
- Air Accessories - OSHA compliant air blow gun on retractable hose and regulated air test hose with test valve.
- Maximum Flowrate - 75 GPM.
- Accessory Adapters - Complete set of plugs and adapters furnished for leak testing different sized radiators.
- Hoses - Two 3 ft. long hoses are included for flow testing radiators in the test stand, two 8 ft. long hoses are included for on-vehicle testing.
- Radiator Brackets - Adjustable bar on lifting platform to hold radiators.
- Paint - Two coats of MIL-P-24441, 2 part epoxy finish.
- Dimensions: 80" Long x 47" Wide x 62" High
- Net Weight: 625 lbs (283 kg)