Build Your Hydrostatic Tester
Start with the basic Model 9901 hydrostatic tester as shown to the left with the following standard equipment:
- Hydrostatic test pump, air operated.
- 1% ANSI B40.1 Grade 1A stainless steel high pressure gauge.
- ANSI B40.1 Grade B air pressure gauge.
- Micro adjust precision regulator.
- High pressure isolation shutoff valve.
- Automatic lubricator.
- Stainless steel high pressure manifold.
- 1/4" NPT accessory port.
- Bleed valve.
- Air shutoff valve.
- Factory set air pressure relief valve.
- 7/16-20 straight thread O-ring boss outlet port (MS33649-04) with -4 male adapter fitting.
- 3/4" swivel female hose inlet with strainer.
- Stainless steel base plate with rubber feet.
Our hydrostatic testers are not suitable and should never be used for testing SCUBA or other air breathing components.