Hydrostatic Test Pump, 6300 psi, P/N 9501C - USAF
The 9501-9501C hydrostatic test pump provides a safe source of hydraulic pressure for proof testing pressure vessels, hose and tube assemblies or other components that require periodic proof pressure testing.
Part Number: 9501C
National Stock Number (NSN): 4320-01-541-3664
Alternate Part Number(s): 9501, 9501A, 9501B, 4320-00-420-3206, 4320-01-518-3888, 4320-01-587-4210
Dimensions: 16" Long X 14" Wide X 13" High
Net Weight: 36 lbs (16 kg)Email For More Info
Used by the U.S. Air Force for their hydrostatic testing requirements, the 9501-9501C hydrostatic test system provides a safe source of hydraulic pressure for proof testing pressure vessels, hose and tube assemblies or other components that require periodic proof pressure testing. The unit is air operated and will supply output pressures from 0 to 6500 psi from an air supply of 0 to 105 psi. The unit is designed for use with potable water which is connected via a standard 3/4" hose connection. Ambient hose pressure quickly fills the unit to be tested, after which the test pump is operated until test pressures are achieved. The unit can also be used with P-D-680 solvent, MIL-H-5606 hydraulic fluid or other petroleum based fluids. The unit is supplied with two separate relief valves to protect from over-pressurization, one located at the air inlet to the pump and the other located on the high pressure fluid side of the system. Utilizing the standard 1/4% accuracy digital pressure gauge, burst test readings are easily accomplished using the peak read memory feature of the gauge. An optional removable cover is available which serves to protect the unit when not in service. For operator safety, we recommend the use of a safety test chamber.
- Portable or Bench Mount
- Discharge Pressure Range - 0-6300 psi (For other pressure ranges see our customization page.)
- Max Inlet Air Requirements – 8 cfm at 100 psi
- Fluid – Water, P-D-680 solvent, MIL-H-5606 hydraulic fluid and most other petroleum based fluids.
- Factory set air pressure relief valve – Prevents over-pressurization of tester.
- Adjustable high pressure fluid relief valve – Prevents over-pressurization of unit under test.
- High Pressure Gauge – 1/4% accuracy digital gauge with peak read memory feature, selectable units of measure.
- Output isolation valve – Used to isolate unit under test.
- Bleed Valve – Releases pressure prior to disconnecting unit under test.
- All stainless steel wetted components – Strength, durability, corrosion resistance.
- Precision regulator – Allows precise control of hydrostatic pressure.
- Optional – 5, 10 or 15 gallon stainless steel reservoir (attaches to bottom of base plate)
- Dimensions: 16" Long X 14" Wide X 13" High
- Net Weight: 36 lbs (16 kg)