Hydrostatic Test Stand, Hydraulic System Components
9901HTX-100LR2-72x24x12 Hydrostatic Test Stand, Hydraulic System Components
Part Number: 9901HTX-100LR2-72x24x12
National Stock Number (NSN): 4940-01-678-2561
Dimensions: 93" x 26" x 45" high
Net Weight: 310 lbs (141 kg)Email For More Info
The 6 foot wide Hydrostatic Test Stand, Hydraulic System Components is utilized for pressure testing hose and tube assemblies as well as any component requiring hydrostatic testing in the integral safety test chamber.
- For use with water or petroleum based oils.
- Loop style manifold with 7/16-20 straight thread boss (MS33649-04) high pressure outlet and return ports.
- Shielded rear venting.
- 1 set 37º flared test adapter fittings for MS28741 hose ends, -3,-4,-5,-6,-8,-10,-12,-16. 2 each/set.
- 1 set flare-less test adapter fittings for MS28762 hose ends, -3,-4,-5,-6,-8,-10,-12,-16. 2 each/set.
- 1 set pipe test adapter fittings for male NPT hose ends, 1/8, ¼, 3/8, ½, ¾, and 1” NPT. 2 each/set.
- Integral stainless shelves and foam retaining inserts for test fittings.
- 1 each, ¼ NPT accessory port.
- 10 gallon stainless reservoir mounted under the test chamber to accommodate fluid recycle.
- Maximum Fluid Pressure 10,000 psi (15,000 psi option available).
- Inlet power supply (air) 0-90 psi.
- Factory set air pressure relief valve. Prevents over-pressurization of tester.
- Output shutoff valve used to isolate unit under test and high pressure gauge from test system.
- ASME B40.1 grade 1A hydraulic pressure gauge, 1% full scale accuracy ( 1/4% digital gauge option available).
- Bleed Valve assist in bleeding air from system and releases pressure prior to disconnecting unit under test.
- All stainless steel wetted components provide strength, durability, corrosion resistance.
- Precision regulator allows precise control over a broad range hydrostatic pressures.
- Dimensions: 93" x 26" x 45" high
- Net Weight: 310 lbs (141 kg)