9901 Hydrostatic Test Pump with Reservoir
Hydrostatic Test Pump with stainless reservoir 1000, 2300, 3600, 6300, 10,000 and 15,000 psi systems available.
Part Number: 9901-XXLR
Dimensions: 16" X 14" X 13.75" high
Net Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)Request Quote
Hydrostatic pump system with reservoir is utilized when using hydraulic fluids other than water or when water is not convenient to the testing location.
- For use with water or petroleum based oils.
- Loop style manifold with 7/16-20 straight thread boss (MS33649-04) high pressure outlet and return ports.
- 1 each, ¼ NPT accessory port.
- 5 gallon stainless reservoir
- Maximum Fluid Pressure 15,000 psi.
- Inlet power supply (air) 0-105 psi.
- Factory set air pressure relief valve. Prevents over-pressurization of tester.
- Output shutoff valve used to isolate unit under test and high pressure gauge from test system.
- ASME B40.1 grade 1A hydraulic pressure gauge, 1% full scale accuracy ( 1/4% digital gauge option available).
- Bleed Valve assist in bleeding air from system and releases pressure prior to disconnecting unit under test.
- All stainless steel wetted components provide strength, durability, corrosion resistance.
- Precision regulator allows precise control over a broad range hydrostatic pressures.
- Dimensions: 16" X 14" X 13.75" high
- Net Weight: 47 lbs (21 kg)